Self Catering Holiday Cottage situated on Dorset Farm.
The Willows is a one bedroom self catering holiday cottage furnished with lone travellers, couples and pairs in mind. Situated next to its sister cottage, The Brambles, they are our smallest and cosiest single bedroom cottages whilst still offering plenty of comfortable living space for two people. A recent conversion from an old disused barn, The Willows is bright and sunny and opens out onto our wonderful farmland with beautiful walks leading to the Fleet and stunning Chesil Beach.
The Willows has access to a secluded south facing patio containing garden furniture and pretty, mature shrubs, and the cottage includes a romantic open log fire for a night snuggled up with a loved one, or for an evening reading a book by its warm glow.
Our English country cottage features a fully fitted kitchen with all the necessary utensils for self catering, including a microwave for your morning porridge. The living room includes French doors leading to the patio and the cottage contains a TV and DVD player and a small dining table for meals indoors. The Willows contains a bathroom with an integrated shower and the bedroom can be made up as a twin or a double to suit your needs. The cottage has ample parking and a short distance away in the drive to Lower Farmhouse you will find the Old Stable with table tennis, table football, a selection of games and a good library of books. There is also a washing machine and tumble dryer and the all important free wifi hotspot to catch up on emails and social media.
Cottage facilities and features at a glance.
- 4 Star Rated plus Gold Star Award by English Tourism, inspected each year.
- Sleeps 2 people in 1 king size double bedroom, can be made as twin beds.
- Bathroom with bath and shower attachment.
- Well equipped kitchen and microwave.
- Sofa and armchair plus dining area.
- TV and DVD player.
- French doors opening onto secluded south facing patio with garden furniture.
- Dog friendly with fantastic walks straight from the front door.
- Plenty of parking space at the side of the cottage.
- Open log fire with logs provided in the winter months.
- Hair Dryer.
- Laundry facilities (washer/dryer) and wifi hotspot in Old Stable in drive to Lower Farmhouse.
- Games room – table tennis, table football and plenty of novels to borrow in Old Stable.