Described by previous guests as a ‘lovely olde world cottage’ perfect for a nice, relaxing break, Sycamores Cottage stands a short walk from the stunning Dorset Coast and Chesil Beach. It sleeps up to five people in 2 bedrooms and it’s ideal for a family with children. The kids are welcome to come and meet our calves and to enjoy a true farm experience. On a summer evening you won’t want to miss the opportunity to sit in the garden enjoying complete privacy, a glass of wine and your favourite foods cooked on the provided BBQ.
Cottage facilities and features at a glance.
- 4 Star rated.
- Sleeps 5 people in 2 bedrooms.
- 1 bedroom has 1 double and 1 single, 2 bedroom has 2 singles.
- Bathroom with bath and hand held shower attachment.
- Well equipped kitchen with table to sit 5 people.
- Dishwasher and microwave.
- Hair Dryer
- Plenty of comfortable chairs in sitting room.
- Open log fire – logs provided during winter months.
- Free High speed fibre wifi plus smart TV.
- Enclosed garden with patio and garden furniture.
- Fabulous walks straight onto fields leading down to the Fleet and Coastal footpath.
- Dog friendly.
- Plenty of car parking space to the rear of the cottage.
- Laundry facilities (washer/dryer) in Old Stables 50 yards away in drive of Lower Farmhouse.
- Games room – table tennis, fuse football, plenty of novels to borrow.
Address: The Sycamores, Langton Herring, Weymouth, Dt3 4JB
Click on the blue marker to open up google maps and get directions.