Self Catering Cottage situated near Weymouth, Dorset.
Described by previous guests as a ‘lovely olde world cottage’ perfect for a nice, relaxing break, Sycamores Cottage stands a short walk from the stunning Dorset Coast and Chesil Beach. It sleeps up to five people in 2 bedrooms and it’s ideal for a family with children. The kids are welcome to come and meet our calves and to enjoy a true farm experience. On a summer evening you won’t want to miss the opportunity to sit in the garden enjoying complete privacy, a glass of wine and your favourite foods cooked on the provided BBQ.
This holiday cottage in Dorset has traditional, exposed beams and an open log fire that will crackle gently on a winter night. It offers something for everyone and a short walk from the garden you’ll find breath-taking views of the Fleet and Chesil Beach, well worth capturing on camera. Dorset holiday cottages really don’t get much better.
The self catering cottage has been thoughtfully and carefully renovated in keeping with its traditional style. It has a stylish country kitchen and old-fashioned dining table, and it includes free wifi, a smart TV and DVD player for entertainment in the lounge. Upstairs, Sycamores Cottage contains a family bedroom including one double bed and one single bed, and has a separate twin room. It’s ideal for a family with children of any age, and it includes a bathroom with a bath and shower attachment.
Laundry facilities are available in the communal Old Stable a short walk outside the cottage, and the whole family are welcome to play table tennis and table football or to enjoy one of our many books and games. You won’t need to leave the farm to find activities to keep both kids and parents happy.
Recent improvement – wifi upgraded to high speed fibre and we have now included a smart TV so you can now catch up on iplayer, Netflix, ITV hub etc.
Cottage facilities and features at a glance.
- 4 Star rated by English Tourist Board, inspected once a year.
- Sleeps 5 people in 2 bedrooms.
- 1 bedroom has 1 double and 1 single, 2 bedroom has 2 singles.
- Bathroom with bath and hand held shower attachment.
- Well equipped kitchen with table to sit 5 people.
- Dishwasher and microwave.
- Hair Dryer
- Plenty of comfortable chairs in sitting room.
- Open log fire – logs provided during winter months.
- Free High speed fibre wifi plus smart TV.
- Enclosed garden with patio and garden furniture.
- Fabulous walks straight onto fields leading down to the Fleet and Coastal footpath.
- Dog friendly.
- Plenty of car parking space to the rear of the cottage.
- Laundry facilities (washer/dryer) in Old Stables 50 yards away in drive of Lower Farmhouse.
- Games room – table tennis, fuse football, plenty of novels to borrow.