Cottage features and facilities at a glance.
- 4 star rated and inspected once a year by the official tourist board, VisitEngland.
- Sleeps up to 8 people.
- 3 upstairs bedrooms – 1 double, 1 with 3 singles (can make a double), 1 twin room.
- Upstairs bathroom with bath and integrated shower.
- Downstairs double bedroom (can make 2 singles).
- Downstairs shower, toilet and basin.
- Fully fitted kitchen and kitchen table to sit 8.
- Dishwasher, washing machine and dryer.
- Hair dryer.
- Dog friendly with marvelous walks straight from the cottage.
- TV and DVD, free wifi. (Good mobile signal also).
- Off road parking for 3 cars.
- Enclosed private garden with patio and garden furniture.
- Open log fire (logs provided in winter period).
The cottage’s well-kept garden comes complete with a BBQ and patio with garden furniture, so you can relax with a sandwich and an ice-cold drink as the children enjoy fresh air and the beautiful Dorset sunshine. Inside rooms are traditionally furnished and include the homely lounge with a cosy log fire to sit by in the evening.
Chelsea Cottage includes a well-equipped fitted kitchen with a dishwasher to save you time and with a large fridge freezer providing space to store all that barbecue food. We’ve included a dining table with space for the whole family and we’ve put a TV and DVD player in the lounge for entertainment. Free wifi is included if you need to stay in touch with the outside world. French windows from the lounge lead out to the garden, whilst a downstairs bedroom contains a double bed and stands adjacent to a shower room complete with a washing machine and tumble dryer. Upstairs, you’ll find a further bathroom with a full suite, and three comfortable guest bedrooms. One is a twin room, one is a triple and the third is a double. All have comfortable beds with crisp, fresh cotton linen. There is plenty of parking space adjacent to the cottage. Our rental prices include power, heating and linen.
Address : Chelsea Cottage, Rodden, Weymouth DT3 4JE . Click on the blue icon to open up google maps and allow you to get driving directions.