The Brambles Cottage.
The Brambles is a one bedroom holiday rental furnished with lone travelers, couples and pairs in mind. Situated on our Dorset Farm a short drive from Weymouth and Dorchester the Brambles is a single bedroom cottage offering plenty of comfortable living space for two people. A recent conversion from an old disused barn, The Brambles is bright and sunny and opens out onto our wonderful farmland with beautiful walks leading to the Fleet and the stunning Chesil Beach.
Cottage facilities and features at a glance.
- 4 Star Rated plus Gold Star Award by the tourist board VisitEngland, inspected each year.
- Sleeps 2 people in 1 king size double bedroom, can be made as twin beds.
- Bathroom with bath and shower attachment.
- Well equipped kitchen and microwave.
- Sofa and armchair plus dining area.
- TV and DVD player.
- French doors opening onto secluded south facing patio with garden
- Dog friendly with fantastic walks straight from the front door.
- Plenty of parking space at the side of the cottage.
- Open log fire with logs provided in the winter months.
- Sandstrom DAB Radio with Bluetooth connectivity to stream music from phone.
- Hair Dryer.
- Free wifi hotspot in nearby Stables games room, also washing machine and dryer.
- Cottage does receive very good mobile/data signal.
Our Dorset holiday rental features a fully fitted kitchen with all the necessary utensils and crockery for self catering, including a microwave for your morning porridge. The living room includes French doors leading to the patio and the cottage contains a TV and DVD player and a small dining table for meals indoors. The Brambles contains a bathroom with an integrated shower and the bedroom can be made up as a twin or a double to suit your needs. The Brambles has access to a secluded south facing patio containing garden furniture and pretty, mature shrubs, and the cottage includes a romantic open log fire for a night snuggled up with a loved one or an evening reading a book by its warm glow. There is ample parking space and a short distance away in the drive to Lower Farmhouse you will find the Old Stable with table tennis, table football, a selection of games and a good library of books. There is also a washing machine and tumble dryer and the all important free wifi hotspot to catch up on emails and social media.
(We have tried to install wifi but were unable due technical difficulties from BT – however mobile phone coverage is excellent. Might be worth bringing a “data dongle” or knowing how to connect your phone to laptop if you need to catch up on work.)
Address: The Brambles, Langton Herring, Weymouth, DT3 4JB
Click on the blue marker to open up google maps and get directions.