The Brambles Cottage.
The Brambles is a one bedroom farm holiday rental furnished with lone travelers, couples and pairs in mind. Situated on our Dorset Farm a short drive from Weymouth and Dorchester, the Brambles is a single bedroom farm cottage offering plenty of comfortable living space for two people. A recent conversion from an old disused barn, The Brambles is bright and sunny and opens out onto our wonderful farmland with beautiful walks leading to the Fleet and the stunning Chesil Beach.
Cottage facilities and features at a glance.
- 4 Star Rated.
- Sleeps 2 people in 1 king size double bedroom, can be made as twin beds.
- Bathroom with shower.
- Well equipped kitchen and microwave.
- Sofa and armchair plus dining area.
- Free wifi and smart TV includes Netflix, Amazon videos, iPlayer etc.
- French doors opening onto secluded south facing patio with garden
- Dog friendly with fantastic walks straight from the front door.
- Plenty of parking space at the side of the cottage.
- Open log fire with logs provided in the winter months.
- Sandstrom DAB Radio with Bluetooth connectivity to stream music from phone.
- Hair Dryer.
- Stables games room, also washing machine and dryer.
- Cottage does receive very good mobile/data signal.
Address: The Brambles, Langton Herring, Weymouth, DT3 4JB
Click on the blue marker to open up google maps and get directions.