Lower Farm Cottage
A truly charming holiday cottage in Dorset, Lower Farm Cottage is, in the words of previous guests, ‘comfortable and well equipped, in the middle of the beautiful Dorset countryside’. It’s a homely stone holiday cottage with two bedrooms sleeping up to 5 people and it offers the chance to enjoy a traditional farm stay in a character property that retains original features and combines them perfectly with modern conveniences. Old wooden beams and an inglenook fireplace can be found in the comfortable sitting room and the cottage includes a large south facing garden with a sheltered patio, so the children and dog can frolic outside as you plan the day’s activities.
Cottage facilities and features at a glance.
- 4 Star Rated by the tourist board VisitEngland, inspected each year.
- Sleeps 5 people in 2 bedrooms.
- 1 bedroom – 3 single beds, 2 bedroom – 1 king size double.
- Upstairs toilet and wash basin in bedroom 1.
- Downstairs main bathroom with bath and shower attachment.
- Well equipped kitchen and wooden table to sit 5 easily.
- Dishwasher and microwave.
- Cosy sitting room with comfortable sofas and chairs.
- Open log fire – logs provided in the winter months.
- All towels and linen supplied.
- Free wifi, TV and DVD.
- Enclosed garden with patio and sitting area.
- Dog friendly with fantastic walks straight from the back door.
- Plenty of parking space at the rear of the cottage.
- Old Stables – games room, table tennis, table football and laundry facilities.
This Dorset holiday cottage is situated in Langton Herring, near the Dorset coast and the fun-filled, traditional seaside town of Weymouth and is available for visits at any time of the year. The living room of this self catering cottage contains a TV and DVD player, an inglenook log fire place and plenty of comfortable seating. The charming farm house kitchen has an English country cottage feel, yet includes a dishwasher and microwave amongst other modern conveniences. A large larder stands near the back door, the cottage includes a wooden dining table and there’s a downstairs bathroom with a bath and integrated shower.
Upstairs, the cottage has a triple room with 3 single beds and an ensuite with basin and toilet. A second bedroom has a king size double which can be made up as a twin.
We provide ample parking at the rear of the cottage within our extensive farmland grounds, and you will be able to enjoy games of table tennis and table football in the nearby communal Old Stable. We offer free wifi so you can keep up to date with your emails or share stunning photographs online. In the Old Stable just across the way in the drive to the main farmhouse, we have laundry facilities and a selection of games to play and quite an extensive collection of books to borrow and read at your leisure.
Address: 3 Lower Farm, Langton Herring, Weymouth, DT3 4JB
Click on the blue marker to open up google maps and get directions.