The Swallows Cottage.
This delightful Dorset Country Cottage situated on our stunning farm near Weymouth and the Dorset Coastline, offers home-from-home comforts for a holiday you can take at your own pace. At The Swallows, you’re welcome to enjoy winter evenings in front of the open fire or to spend summer mornings sipping your coffee on the patio. You can take a slow walk to the Fleet, enjoy a fantastic family day out to Lodmoor Country Park or stay right here on the farm to feed the cows and watch them being milked.
Cottage facilities and features at a glance.
- 4 star rated by VisitEngland, the official tourist board.
- Sleeps up to 4 people.
- 1 double bedroom, 1 twin bed with 2 singles.
- Upstairs bathroom, bath/shower attachment.
- Fully fitted kitchen with pine table to sit 4.
- Sitting room with sofas and comfortable chairs.
- TV and DVD plus free wifi -(Also gets good mobile/data signal).
- Sandstrom DAB Radio with bluetooth connectivity to stream music from your phone.
- Open log fire – logs provided during winter months.
- Hair dryer.
- Enclosed private garden with patio and garden furniture.
- Wonderful walks from the front door down to the Fleet.
- Towels and linen provided.
- Laundry facilities (washer/dryer) in Old Stable – drive to Lower Farmhouse.
- Games room – table tennis, table football, plenty of novels – in Old Stable.
Our bright country cottage contains all you need to enjoy a holiday or short break in Dorset. Cottage furnishings are comfortable, and the well-equipped farmhouse kitchen includes all the essentials with a pine dining table for four. A sofa and two armchairs provide space for the whole family to relax by the fire, and you’ll be able to watch your favourite shows and movies using the flat-screen TV and DVD player. Free wifi is provided so you can keep up to date with emails and social media.
Guests sleep in one double bedroom which can be made into a twin and in a second bedroom there are two single beds with wardrobe. The bathroom has both shower and bath facilities, and the property includes plenty of storage room including a built-in wardrobe and airing cupboard. You’ll find on-site parking adjacent, and you’ll have access to the communal Old Stable containing shared laundry facilities, table tennis and table football facilities and a selection of games and books. Even teenagers will find plenty to keep them busy!