The Swallows Cottage.
This delightful Dorset Country Cottage situated on our stunning farm near Weymouth and the Dorset Coastline, offers home-from-home comforts for a holiday you can take at your own pace. At The Swallows, you’re welcome to enjoy winter evenings in front of the open fire or to spend summer mornings sipping your coffee on the patio. You can take a slow walk to the Fleet, enjoy a fantastic family day out to Lodmoor Country Park or enjoy a relaxed day enjoying the comforts of the cottage and the surrounding scenery.
Cottage facilities and features at a glance.
- 4 star rated.
- Sleeps up to 4 people.
- 1 double bedroom, 1 twin bed with 2 singles.
- Upstairs bathroom, bath/shower attachment.
- Fully fitted kitchen with pine table to sit 4.
- Sitting room with sofas and comfortable chairs.
- Smart TV (iplayer/Netflix etc) plus free wifi -(Also gets good mobile/data signal).
- Sandstrom DAB Radio with bluetooth connectivity to stream music from your phone.
- Open log fire – logs provided during winter months.
- Hair dryer.
- Enclosed private garden with patio and garden furniture.
- Wonderful walks from the front door down to the Fleet.
- Towels and linen provided.
- Laundry facilities (washer/dryer) in Old Stable – drive to Lower Farmhouse.
- Games room – table tennis, table football, plenty of novels – in Old Stable.
Address : The Swallows, Langton Herring, Weymouth, Dt3 4JB.
Click on the blue icon to open up google maps and get directions.