After hearing the latest government guidelines last night, I am afraid despite our best efforts to keep the cottages running we feel it is now the right decision to close-up for the time being. Initially we will be closed for business until the end of June, however we will be following the situation very closely and fully intend to open at the earliest possible time when given the relevant permission from the government. I will post regularly on Facebook and on my website updating our position. I have emailed all affected guests, if I have missed anyone please drop me a quick email and I will get straight back to you.
These really are unprecedented times we find ourselves in and no doubt will be very testing for us all over the next few months. Our absolute priority remains the health and well-being of our guests and cleaners and we take our responsibility to support the government’s advice seriously.
May I take this opportunity to thank you for your understanding and support.